We're looking for more interns
Intern product design
StudioMOM designs products for real people. Our team consists of product-, fashion- and graphic designers. We work with various disciplines but always return to the very essence of a product.
We look at design as a medium to answer complex questions in a surprisingly simple manner.
We develop entirely new concepts, smart solutions and eventually make them into beautiful logical products. Whether a colour design, product or an entire collection.
It is our dream to make the world a better and more beautiful place through the solutions we design. We use our creativity to develop new ideas for our clients with a sustainable result. This is how we help our clients grow and become ready for the new reality.
Our work has been awarded many times.
StudioMOM LAB belongs to StudioMOM. Here we create space for extensive research into subjects which are relevant to StudioMOM.
This means that there will be experimented with materials, form, techniques by for example; setting up tests and making sketches.
You will be working closely together with one of our designers on various ongoing projects.
- You will work on ongoing projects in close cooperation with the 3D design team. In which the regular activities apply, discussing design, visualisation, 3D modelling etc.
- You’ll do substantive research into the market, production and technical possibilities, macro trends and trends within fashion, interior,
- mobility and architecture.
- You’ll guard the quality of aesthetics; checking samples and prototypes and providing advise on possible changes to the design.
- You’ll actively work on deadlines and presentations.
- Next to the above you’ll dedicate about halve of your time to extensive research and development on StudioMOM’s LAB projects.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A third year student in the field of industrial- and product design with a strong sense for aesthetics (product design,automotive or other related studies).
- You should have extensive knowledge and skills in 3D CAD software (Rhinoceros preferred), Keyshot, Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop. Good sketch and visualisation skills are a must.
- You’re flexible in your workflow and open to new methods.
- You have excellent communicative skills.
- You have a keen eye for detail, work independently, accurate, stress proof and capable of working with deadlines.
- A dynamic and hybrid learning environment.
- A job in a creative and dynamic team taking on challenging projects.
- The combination of working in a commercial environment and free experimentation in the LAB.
If you’re interested in this vacancy; send us your CV and digital portfolio before December 9th 2019. You may direct this e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org under the title of ‘‘internship studioMOM”.