We're looking for interns
Colour Material and Finish design
StudioMOM designs products for real people. Our team consists of product-, fashion- and graphic designers. We work with various disciplines but always return to the very essence of a product.
We look at design as a medium to answer complex questions in a surprisingly simple manner.
We develop entirely new concepts, smart solutions and eventually make them into beautiful logical products. Whether a colour design, product or an entire collection.
It is our dream to make the world a better and more beautiful place through the solutions we design. We use our creativity to develop new ideas for our clients with a sustainable result. This is how we help our clients grow and become ready for the new reality.
Our work has been awarded many times.
StudioMOM LAB belongs to StudioMOM. Here we create space for extensive research into subjects which are relevant to StudioMOM.
This means that there will be experimented with materials, forms, techniques by for example; setting up tests and making sketches.
You will be working closely together with one of our designers.
- You will be working on the design and visualisation of concepts in colour and material, in close cooperation with the CMF team.
- You will design graphic applications on products and finalize them up to production.
- You will guard the quality of aesthetics; meaning you’ll check samples and prototypes but also provide advice on possible changes to the design.
- You will research into the areas of macro trends, trends within fashion, interior, mobility and architecture.
- Next to the above you’ll dedicate about halve of your time to extensive research and development in the StudioMOM LAB.
- You are studying fashion, product design or graphic design.
- You should have extensive knowledge and skills in Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop.
- You’re flexible in your workflow and are open to new methods.
- You have excellent communicative skills.
- You have a keen eye for detail, work independently, are accurate, stress proof and capable of working with deadlines.
- A dynamic and hybrid learning environment.
- A job in a creative and dynamic team taking on challenging projects.
- The combination of working in a commercial environment and free experimentation in the LAB.
If you’re interested in this vacancy; send us your CV and digital portfolio before December 9th 2019. You may direct this e-mail to email@example.com under the title of ‘‘internship studioMOM”.